Monday, April 6, 2009

Super Monday

I received a salary raise starting this year based on my last year's performance. I was informed that they don't usually give kuli bataks a salary raise since we've only been working over a year. Mana eligible for any kind of raise. But since I did well last year, they've decided to go against the rules. Ni nak cakap aku ni an excellent kuli batak lah sampai boleh kasi exception.

bagus. Bagus.

And they're making me permanent...with another salary raise. Kira dalam 4 bulan ni, aku dapat 2 kali salary raise lah.

Bagus. Bagus.

And I'm gonna tender my resignation tomorrow.

I'm going for my dreams.

------

On another note, hari ni aku dah berpakaian serba cantik dan lawa (puji diri sendiri ni) white pants and pink shirt. I wanted to start on a fresh Monday, lupakan al-kisah project durjana tu. Bangun pagi pon awal (selalunya aku bangun pukul 10am, har har har, did i mention I'm an excellent kuli batak?). Went to work with a worryless mind, full with confidence and determined to chase after clients yang tak kasi feedback lagi.

I mean wtf lah, I gave them ample time of 3 months, takkan tu pon tak cukup lagi?! I'm not collecting money, I can understand lah kalau aku ketuk pintu mintak duit and you have to request more time to korek duit dari buntut. But I'm merely requesting for infomation which I have stated in the goddamn letter!!!!

TENSION GILA.

Eh tersasul arah cerita.

So I went to work with a great shape of mind and ehem ehem body. Even more joyful to see my PM wasn't there (joli joli) .

After a ton of greatness and happy endings (multiple endings), I received one bad news...












Celaka berpetir-petir.

Ok lah, a little exaggerated, but you got the jizz.

And to make it more happening, I didn't bring my pad. Usually I'd have my emergency pad with me at all time, but a few days ago, I've decided not to. Babiks!

What are the chances of that huh?

So nak tanak, I had to listen to this genius:

[2:42:28 PM] Don says: Go to the bathroom
[2:42:34 PM] Don says: and use a bunch bunch bunch of toilet paper

Har har har.

Ok lah, actually I've taught of that first, saja nak bagi effect dramatic lebih lebih by mengadu to him (jijik tak, period bocor pon nak kasitau).

[2:44:30 PM] Alia says: i did
[2:44:31 PM] Alia says: lol
[2:44:35 PM] Alia says: i'm pro like thaaaaaaaaaaaaat
[2:44:37 PM] Alia says: har har har
[2:44:43 PM] Alia says: you think you're the only pro here huh
[2:44:45 PM] Alia says: huhhhhhhh
[2:44:46 PM] Alia says: LOL

[2:44:58 PM] Don says: lol
[2:45:45 PM] Don says: it would appear that you are picking up some of my better traits >.> Super Intellect rawrs

HAHAH.

Juling mata aku baca.

8 comments:

  1. Salary raise; cool.

    Red paint; so not cool.

    Been there. Tapi lagi best. Aku tak perasan. Bile balik keje baru notice. Siord. Pastu tak bleh tido malam. Asyik fikir...

    OMG OFFICEMATES AKU NMPAK KE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA I KNOW KAN!! Nasib baik my baju was long, so boleh tutup buntut. Haha.

    But paling teruk period bocor masa kat high school. Gila betul, period bocor bertubi-tubi. I dunno whether you've had the same problem or not, tapi, masa form 1 - form 2, teruk gila!

    Eh Ath, did you know Farraen's engaged?? Don and I met Farraen and his fiance kat my friend's engagement party. His fiance is my friend's best friend. Rupanya aku dah kenal lama tunang dia. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And Hajar's getting married this May. Bila mention Hajar, aku teringat kisah taik burung...and surat cinta dia kasi kat you tu..HAHAHAHAHAA

    ReplyDelete
  4. ally, aku penah kena lagi teruk.

    it was 2006 Ramadhan. Puasa ok. Me and few friends stopped kat Sg Buloh to berbuka [on the way back to Taiping]. Aku dah pegi beli A&W at the other side of the Sg Buloh R&R then baru aku realize my jeans [light blue colour] dah penuh dgn 'red paint'. Malu sangaaaaattttt semua laki pakcik makcik kakak abang nampakkkkk.

    Lagi best, my car's passenger seat pun full of it. Nak tak nak kene lapik. Yeeesh. MALU GILA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. serious ke nak resign? ingat pegi NC tu for bercuti je..

    ReplyDelete
  6. aku kena time skolah, bocor atas bus. memang merah betul lar baju sekolah putih tu dekat belakang. aku yg x tahu, turun bus selamba je, pelik tengok apsal semua orang pandang aku lain macam. sampai dah jln baru adik aku cakap " kenapa ada color merah kat belakang?" Dah la adik aku tak tahu apa2. malu gila time tu.

    jom-lah kuar, sbelum ko resign. ko kat cyber lagi ke x?

    ReplyDelete
  7. apa cakap pasal kahwin-kahwin ni. rimas ai.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So, did you turn in your resignation?

    *waits in anticipation*

    ReplyDelete


-------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Here's a cookie. :)
-------------------------------------------------