Monday, February 2, 2009

Randomization cont.

Fact 7
I'm a procrastinator in denial. I would like to believe that I don't procrastinate too much, but we both know that I do. I dunno man, it's a mood wave for me, one minute I can't wait to get it done, the next minute "ah, fuck it, I'll do it later".

Fact 8
I like to draw, but not really. I like to write, but not really. I like to play, but not really.

I seriously do not have a hobby. I'm a multigoer. Aku main belasah je buat what I think I enjoy at that time. Dulu I loved to paint, and I considered that as my main hobby, but now nak angkat pensel pon tak nak.

Dah memang aku ni dasar pemalas.

Fact 9
I have a secret personality which only exists in a secret life.

Heh heh heh.

Bunyik macam mysterious je kan?

But the fact is, it's true lah. Only Donnie and I saja tauuu. Biarlah rahsiaaa hehe

Fact 10
I hate driving. Betul lah. It's such a sad case that I have to be my siblings' driver whenever they wanna go somewhere, and I HATE it. Why can't they leave this sexy flabby ass alone and pegi naik taxi lah!!!

*marah*

Fact 11
I've been changing this blog's template so much lately and I'm starting to get real pissy. Yer lah, I was so attached to the previous template and tiba-tiba the host's photobucket dah exceeded the limit pulak. Babiks betul. So I had to change it AGAIN.

Fact 12
I bring my webcam to work because Don can't get enough looking at this pretty face..haaahaaa sila muntah sekarang.

Anyway, random conversations between me and him (with cam on while at work):

Random convo 1
Alia sitting on her cubicle, away from other colleagues with her cam on, drinking plain water, from an obvious looking non-alcoholic container.

Don: Whatcha drinking there baby?
Alia: Vodka
Don: *sniggers* Well I'm eating vodkaroni and cheese

Random convo 2
Don: Whatcha eating there baby?
Alia: Smarties yum yum yum
Don: *laughs out loud* Eating smarties to be smart at work huh? *gelak secara kejam*

Fact 13
I have a very kejam boyfriend. He's so kejam, I love it. Har har har.

He has a very potty mouth, very the laser and very the kelakar too. If you don't know him, you must have think he's a very arrogant sonnababitch. And if you don't know us well, you must have think we're very rude sebab excessive rude remarks; but the fact is that, we're a very loving couple, tender hearted and soft spoken.

HAHAHAHA. Eh biarlah aku berangan kejap.

Fact 14
I like to scratch my head. I used to cabut rambut, but since that incident where I was called "botak", so aku stopped lah. But I guess my tangan kembali menggedik, so instead of continuing that bad habit, I opted for something less damaging; iaitu menggaruk kepala.

Even Don noticed it dah, I thought I was being discreet enough so that my reputation won't be affected with a new nickname like "Monkey Ally" or "Alia si tangan gatal", tapi I guess my activity menggaruk kepala cannot hide anymore.

Maybe I'm so gatal (flirty) that my head is taking the blame. Har har har. eh kelakar lah. Tanak gelak sudah.

Fact 15
I used to chat in chat rooms using a fake picture. Well, plural, fake pictures. Yer lah, dulu kan low self esteem, malu lah mau tunjuk mukaku yang hodoh ini. The pictures that I used bertukar ganti according to the different names that I used. I was also multigendered. haha. Sekejap perempuan, sekejap lelaki, sekejap tranny. Sexual orientation jangan cakap lah, semua aku dah menyamar. It was so fun gaining friends this way.

But those friends semua aku campak keluar because it was obvious they only fell for the pictures.

Sekarang mana main lah chatting chatting ni. I have something real to focus.

Fact 16
I met Farah the biatch when I was 15 and we used to go to chat rooms and menyamar jadik omputehs. Haha. Masa tu I stopped using fake pictures dah, profile tak der picture. But we lied about our locations.

Hi, I'm Farah from Australia.
And I'm Ally from America.


Hahahah.

We used to go to Malaysian chat rooms, sebab diorng ni senang nak kena tipu. Lurus bendul betol. We used voice chat so with our fake accents, memang senang lah mau tipu orang. Accent si Farah tu tak menjadik sangat, sebab susah lah oi nak nyamar jadi Aussie, but for me it was easy peasy cause Don has a big influence on me.

Tapi kekadang terkeluar lah jugak accent melayu tu.

Tapi yang paling lawaknya when we both were trying to speak Malay on mic, dua dua kenkonon tak pandai sangat, so we had that accent melayu campur omputehs. HAHAHA lawakkkkkk gilaaaa. Ni aku tengah type ni pon tengah sesengih ingatkan balik.

Kesian semua orang yg kami tipu. Mintak maap yaa.

..NOT.

hhahahaaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment


-------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Here's a cookie. :)
-------------------------------------------------