Monday, May 10, 2010

Pointless

As I am typing this, I am listening to some yoga music (with brainwave entrainment effects) on my iPod. It's really making my head thumping.

Maybe aku guna tak betul sampai aku rasa otak bergegar gegar.

But for some weird reason, it makes me relaxed.

As if you're listening to bunyi kipas...and bunyi kipas ONLY.

You know, that kinda weird shit.

Supposedly it'll make you feel more calmer, relaxed and focused. But setakat ni aku lagi rasa agitated and annoyed adalah.

Ok, maybe I should reduce the volume a bit..patut ah aku rasa otak bergegar.

I've been using it for 3 days dah, so far, macam tak de perubahan pon. I am still the same ol' menggelabah person.

Whatever lah, we'll see in month. If you see an angry post after a month, thn bermaksud benda tu tak berkesan lah bagi aku....ataupon selama ni aku guna salah. Haha.

Doesn't matter lah. Nak kentut.
(motif nak bagitau satu dunia??)

Anyhow, I just downloaded a new theme for my Windows. LOOKS SO FRICKING PRETTY!!! I AM OVERWHELMED WITH JOY!!!
(ntah apa apa, setakat theme je boleh gembira sampai hati melonjak lonjak)


ISN'T IT PRETTTTTTTTY???????


Tho wallpaper itu menunjukkan ciri ciri Zune fanboi, but who gives a crap! As long as it's pretty!!!

Ok, memang aku agak mereng, I mean gambar otak pon aku cakap lawa, what the hell is wrong with me.












oh shit. does that mean that yoga crap IS working??

No comments:

Post a Comment


-------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Here's a cookie. :)
-------------------------------------------------