Monday, August 24, 2009

Wah!

Since I dah tukar my layout (brapa kali tukar la), bila lagi mau test bullet form kan?

  • I feel like my blog is no longer MY SECOND SANCTUARY yang di mana pada mulanya ianya di create hanya untuk aku mengeluarkan suara hati. But now, semua entries aku akan di judged dan di nilai. How can I be brutally honest kalau setiap masa I have to recheck my writing kot kot ada subject yang akan buat orang tersinggung ke apa. I just don't have that passion to write anymore! (chey, macam lah dulu ada kann...haha)
  • I don't like to be controlled. I am living MY OWN GODDAMN life. Please just leave me alone. I appreciate your advices and shit, but please, don't tell me what to do. I know you don't like the things that I do/did, but these are MY choices, yang kau sebok apasal? When I was in Malaysia, you didn't give a shit about me or my life, but since I came here, wah, bukan main kecoh lagi; you don't think it's a good time for me to go here lah, you're worried about me living with a non-muslim family lah, you don't appreciate me going here in the first place lah, well, guess what, I don't appreciate you telling me WHAT YOU THINK! I don't give a flying fuck if you're concern about me living with a non-muslim family or the fact that there are no Malays living here. FYI, THIS NON-MUSLIM FAMILY has a lot more integrity and RESPECT than your typical Malay family. What, just because diorang bukan Islam, kau nak cakap they're evil? They respect my belief and I respect theirs. Apa kau ingat typical keluarga Melayu kau tu baik sangat? Anyway, tak payah susah susah sangat nak amik tau pasal hal aku, even my immediate family pon tak kecoh macam you.
  • This is why I love my immediate family. They know I love them, and I know they love me. They respect the things that I do/want to do because they know it makes me happy. They don't use this controlling-your-kids idea just to make them 'obey' because they know if they do that, it's gonna instill "fear" instead of "respect". Apa guna kalau you have children yang ikut cakap you but instead of them doing that willingly, they're doing it because they FEAR you. I'm sorry, that's just not family values. My family also knows that they cannot stop me from loving someone, despite his skin color or culture. As long as he makes me happy, I don't think my family would be the barrier in between =)
  • On another less-emo-ish note, autumn's growing closer. I can actually feel the slight chill during night times now. I laike. Hehe. Bila lagi mau pakai baju tebal tebal dan berlagak macho? Kat Genting? (haha..apakah tetiba Genting). Tapi apa kes, fall baru main acah-acah nak jejak, aku dah siap sedia pakai winter jacket...haha..jakun sungguh.

5 comments:

  1. you go girl! live ur life to the fullest. n please... dont stop writing ok.

    ReplyDelete
  2. let people say what they wanna say ally. it's your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. same mcm komen2 lain mesti ckp biar je ignore aje tp seriously.. kalo ade blog ni.mcm nk biar pun stil sakit hati..
    tulah..
    kalau die x suke xpayah bace la kan..
    tekan je button X tu..
    btw nokss

    happy fastingggg !!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chern,
    I'm living my life to the fullest!! (and dari segi perot jugak...burp, tahap pelahap dah bertambahhh..hahaha!)

    Shad,
    Sometimes it's so hard to ignore, sebab depan mata..tapi aku rasa kalau aku terasa, mesti diorg melonjak kegembiraaan kan? haaaa

    Gedik,
    tu lah, lagi mau menggedik baca sampai habis kan!! Dah dah suka, terus je la tutup tak payah nak sebok sebok dwelve sampai first entry akuuu. Cik nam betullll

    Happy fasting jugak!! walaupon dah seminggu puasa...hahaha..

    ReplyDelete


-------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Here's a cookie. :)
-------------------------------------------------