Wednesday, August 5, 2009

50 questions

Hoh, Peeja, 50 soalan! Sungguh banyak..

1. What time did you get up this morning?
I dunno if you consider pukul 4 petang is morning...Hahah..teruk betul anak dara ni kan!

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium rare jugak! Sungguh sedap kalau potong daging tu pastu kluar juice warna merah...slurrpp! Menjilat jari!

3. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
Harry Potter..tiket harga $4.50...hahaa..ye, nak jugak aku kasi tau skali lagi harga dia..

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Good Eats..haha, rancangan memasak uols. Mmg dasar tamak haloba

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
A country where there's no corrupted government, responsive police, where bribary DMV/JPJ is non-existence, no hypocritical politicians and civilians, plentiful of resources, technological-savvy..certainly all these traits BUKAN MALAYSIA kan?

And I don't think THIS country exists.

Eh merepek merapu aku ni, anywhere la, as long as I'm with Don.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
Breakfast jadah..bangun pukul 4 petang, terus dinner lah. Haha. Saya makan mac & cheese.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Everything Mexican. I love salsa, I love cheese, I love love love! (not so much on the beans..)

8. What foods do you dislike?
Fish and chips..I don't like ikan goreng tepung mcm tu. And when I said chips, I meant FRIES. Let's not be English ok? BOOO ENGLAND.

What? I'm speaking American. Hahahahah gila keji..

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
This Mexican restaurant yg aku tak ingat nama sebab nama dlm spanish. THEIR SEAFOOD IS SO DAMN GOOD (apakah makan seafood dlm mexican restaurant..haha)

10. Favorite dressing?
Milky ranch. Oh I love ranch. But bila masa lidah mau masam masam, I'll go for Italian dressing.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I don't drive...anymore. But if I did, I'd drive a grey 1984 Jeep...on the left side. Hahaha..

12. What are your favorite clothes?
A comfortable blouse and a dress. Eh bukan pakai serentak lah.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Jepun.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 full. I IS OPTIMISTIK.

Hahaha...

15. Where would you want to retire?
Jepun. That way we'll be closer to Malaysia serta USA. Adil kan?

16. Favorite time of day?
When I'm eating. Hahaha..best apa..tengah makan sedap sedap syiok gila..

17. Where were you born?
Pulau Pinang.

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Sports are for pussies.

hahaha.

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
Everyone cause I'm not tagging anyone.

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
Tatau ahh!! Apa ni, baru soalan 20 dah suruh main tag-tag

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Lalalla *ignore soalan*

22. Bird watcher?
No, hunks watcher adalah..hahahaha..

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Morning.

24. Do you have any pets?
No

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
I'm a bit annoyed.

Eh, that obvious ah? Hahaha..

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
Lawyer..sungguh tak creative. But I was/am good in lying, so kira ada chance la ya? Haha

27. What is your best childhood memory?
When I lived in Sabah and I got admirers youuu. Hahaha Almaklumlah..diri hodoh, skali dpt admirers, gila perasan sampai cloud 9.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog. Cats are just...stupid.

29. Are you married?
Not yet.

30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yes. Kalau tak kena denda :(

31. Been in a car accident?
Tak.

32. Any pet peeves?
  • Manusia yang suka cakap besar "Oh I baru balik Paris ni, penat shopping bag LV 4 bakul.."
  • Manusia yang suka dengki "Si minah tu? Eleh, perasan bagus"
  • Manusia yang hipokrit "I baru balik clubbing minum arak ni, napa u tak jawab salam i tadi? Dosa tak jawab salam tau"
  • Manusia yang tak ada political correctness "Eh, sihatnya kau..amboi amboi makan brapa pinggan kak? kekekeke"
  • Manusia yang tak boleh terima pendapat orang lain "Kau tak setuju pendapat aku? BODOHNYA, PENDAPAT AKU BETUL LALALA AKU TANAK DGR"
  • Manusia yang suka sampok bila orang lain tengah cakap/explain

Woh, aku benci manusia rupanya..hahahaha.


33. Favorite Pizza Toppings
Spinach and four cheese.

Sedap ah.

34. Favorite Flower?
Roses. Sebab wangi.

35. Favorite ice cream?
French Vanilla dan Green Tea dan Rocky Road..nyam nyam.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Subway

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
1 time. JPJ suka rasuah (ok tak de kena mengena, saja mau kasi controversy sikit..haha)

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Ntah, tak check pon lagi.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I don't have any credit card, but if I did, it would probably be Kohl's.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Yea, swam in the swimming pool at 4am. Pastu kena keluar sebab ada bat suka minum air kolam tu.

41. Like your job?
What job? I used to have a love-hate relationship with my previous job.

42. Broccoli?
Yes please.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
My trip here.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Don. Sapa lagi.

45. What are you listening to right now?
Jason Mraz's I'm Yours dlm tv utk trailer "A Perfect Gateway".

46. What is your favorite color?
White

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Tatau

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
3:45am..patutnya ada lah soalan what time did I start..ni terus trus bila habis.

50. Coffee Drinker?
No

3 comments:

  1. rajin!
    aku kagom !
    aku akan jadikan ko sebagai idola utk aku menjadik rajin menjawab tag pd masa akan datang.. hmpff hmpff.. *bunyik semangat nih..*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idola apanya..ni kes tak der idea nak hapdet apa nyahhhh hahahah!

    Kak wos, blog main sorok-sorok yerrrrr! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. tak suke juge kalo peminum arak berkate begini kepade peminum arak lain..

    "lah selambe nye ko order mee kari takmo babi kat kedai cine nie..babi kan haram"


    watdefak weh..adakah arak tidak haram?

    ReplyDelete


-------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Here's a cookie. :)
-------------------------------------------------