Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Alia went to Hong Kong. Yes, the real update this time.

OK, since I unofficially ended work early today (gilo apo, baru pukul 11:43am hahaha) I have spare time for my Hong Kong update!!

LEMME HEAR YOU ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

*cricket*

Ok, whatevaaa, you know you want it.

DAY 1: THE DEPARTURE (lol, bunyi mcm gempak)

It was a day after I got home from my Perak Eid trip with family. Tau tau je la, when it comes to celebration, it means stomach disaster.

Celebration + Humongous load of food = Diarrhea

LOLOL

I am not ashamed to tell you guys that I had diarrhea on my journey to Hong Kong. Which blows...metaphorically and literally.

My flight was at 7:10am, and I woke up at 3:00am..which is the perfect time lah kan, since it's an international trip.

But I didn't know I was gonna take a hell of a time in the bathroom...sakit perot weh.

I remember it was 6:00am and I was still on the road!!! Gilaa!! How to check in???

Luckily Feha was there (a bit) earlier haha, and she checked us in via the self-check in kiosk.

I <3 those machines!!!!

It took us 3 hours to get to HK which was super, cause I didn't have to wait forever in the plane. I hate crammy places.


We came just in time for the mid-autumn festival!!!

..though we didn't see any "festival" going on..hahaha...

Don said "only Malaysians take pictures inside of an airport"...ehhhh suka hati lah!!
Hahaha..




Feha @ the street in front of our hotel.

We stayed at Dorsett Far East, Kowloon. And the name pretty much stands true cause it was SUPER far from everything else...eh, not everything else, but the commercial center.



See all those stations that we had to go through every day!!!??

Oklah, when I said "commercial center" I really meant night markets..haahhaha...I really have no idea where their real commercial center is.

But I wasn't complaining, cause the whole 5 days we were there, we only had to take the red line route onlyyyy, how cool is thatt???


Give us a break lah! We were tourists and we had the rights to act all tourist-y and all...which explains this picture in a small park in between tall buildings.

lol.

And I don't think that park was pretty.


A proof that I went to HK....a Chinese signboard!! ahahha...

Oh yeah, the hotel didn't allow us to check into our room yet cause they still needed to clean it and told us to enjoy the surroundings first and come back at 2:30pm

Fine, no biggie.

We had our lunch at Panda hotel/mall where I had Salmon and crab meat fried rice and the smell of pork was overwhelming since we were seating next to the kitchen.

But I pretended not to care and ate it anyway.

On our way back to the hotel, we got lost.

omg, lost in Hong Kong!!! NOT GOOD!!!

Cause everything looks the same!! The street, the buildings, the people!
lol, ok scratch that last bit.

We finally reached our hotel, and I was already flat tired.
Considering I had diarrhea and we got lost,  I've got a solid excuse!!!

We were brought to our room....and jeng jeng jeng


HOW CUTE
That's like the WHOLE room (exclude the bathroom).

My current room is even bigger than this!

But it's excusable cause I know land costs a hell lot there. 
It was a comfortable room anyhow, so it wasn't that bad.
Anywaayyys,

MONGKOK (LADIES MARKET) AT NIGHT
I AM TYPING IN CAPS CAUSE IT WAS THE NEXT BEST THING AFTER FOOD (lol, dasar pelahap)

But yeah, it was like you were walking in a can of sardines. Or in this case, a can of people. 
Er, yeah.
Ok.
Whatever.


Since I haven't been to NYC, this was pretty much like NYC.

lol.
Apa punya comparison deeerrrr.

Anyway, it was hot and sticky, it was uncomfortable, but hey, it was my first night there, belasaaaaaaaaah je laaa.

While we were there, we had a taste at their local food.

.....which all pork-based, so we resorted to Pizza Hut.

Which was pretty awesome cause the ambiance was major fineeee.


DAY 2:  HONG KONG HALF DAY TOUR


We signed up for a free tour (came when we purchased airport transfer).

They picked us up in front of the hotel via a 20-seater shuttle bus. Funny thing was, all of the people in the bus came from Malaysia.

That tells something......MALAYSIANS ARE THE MAIN CONTRIBUTOR TO HK'S TOURISM ECONOMICS!!!!!

LOLOLOL



Jumbo restaurant.

Before this, they brought us to a jewelry factory and that bored the crap outta me.

We were so bored Feha ended up buying a jade necklace.
They tried to drag me down the path too


I. MUST. RESIST.

AND SUCCEEDED!

Anywayyy, yeah, that was at Jumbo the floating restaurant.
The one that was on fire before.
lol.



We paid for a boat ride, which uh, circled around the restaurant.

OKlahh, it was the fishermans village and the literally lived on boats.



"Something smells fishy here...."
"Oh wait. It's me. My bad."



NEXT ON THE SCHEDULE: The Peak- Madame Tussauds HK.

Most of the wax figures are funny looking, not as good as the one in London tho. But it was all fun and dandy, so I'm not complaining.

I HEART YOU BRAD PITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT


Suffice to say, this is my favorite picture.

LOLOLOL

Yes, I am crazy like that.


IMMA ROCK QUEEENNNN!!!

Ok ok, fine.


ALL PREPPY AND SHIT.

YEAH.
I RULE.


PLS MR PRESIDENT.
PLS GRANT ME A VISA.
I will pay taxes so that those lazy Americans can use my money to pay for their booze and drugs.

PLS MR PRESIDENT.


Yeah. That summarizes my IQ.

Whatevaaa.







NEXT ON THE SCHEDULE: Avenue of Stars


This was the end of the tour.
They dropped us here, so we had to loiter until 8pm cause that's when the show started.

Wait, lemme rephrase that:
They dropped us here at 4pm, so we had to loiter until 8pm cause that's when the show started.

omg.

We had 3 hours to kill.





lol.

I was posing for the camera, then tetiba this man came and suggested this idea of me being mugged.

He kept on saying "let go of your camera, I'll grab it and pretending to rob you"

Gilo apo.

I was hesitant at first, mana tau, kot tetiba he runs away with my camera ke. I mean you never knowwwwwwwwwww, he looks slightly like a psychopath (lol sori uncle!). Anyway, I think those 2 guys behind us are his sons.

Well hello boys winkwinkwinkwink.
LOLOL

But it turned out great!! We really pulled it off didn't we!!!
Yes, I am awesome actress, please hire me (lol tetiba).



So finally, the moment came (thank god).


We had the best spot for the light show.


..which eventually got too crowded cause people kept on pushing to the front.


SCREW YOU PEOPLE. I'VE GOT THE SPOT FIRST MADERFAKEEERRR


haha, tetiba nak emo, apakahhh.


DAY 3: Disneyland HK.

Dude, I've waited 25 years to go to Disneyland.
AND I DID!!

YAY!!!

Ok, probably a tad too late, but hey, don't careee lahhhhhhhhhhhhh!



Yes, awesome picture, I know.

We had to wait in line for like 1 hour just to have a picture with Mickey and Minnie!!!

I mean we had to wait FOR AN HOUR IN THE BLAZING SUN.

AN HOUR!!!!!!

$%^&*(Q@W!@#

I think the band are from Indonesia or Malaysia. Cause they greeted us with "Apa khabar"!!! And they look like us too la kan...

Sorry, it was too hot for a chit chat.



LOLOLOLOLOLOOOLOOOLO

I JUST COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING LOOKING AT THIS PICTURE

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I am SOOO FRICKING glad Don still loves me after looking at this horrible picture.

LOL

A cute picture must come after a horrible picture..

..eh cute ke pon.



NICE PICTURE ISN'T IT??????



 

Since it was the first day of Halloween Disneys' event, we stayed there until night.


...cause there was a GLOW IN THE DARK PARADEEEE!

Looks super cool huh?

Anyway, Feha and I just kept on laughing and pointed to the guy across of us cause his pants were glowing.


 Good spot.


DAY 4: Leisure 

Yeah, we had no specific destination in mind, so main redah je.

Oh yah, we wanted to go to Islamic Center to try their dim sum, but dengan confidentnya, we went to the wrong mosque.

Yeah yeah.
How was I supposed to know there were 2 mosques in HK?!?!?!?

So we ended up eating (halal) Indian food (god bless the indians) at this one restaurant. It was a bit expensive cause the restaurant is somewhat exclusive.

After lunch.

Was too tired to move. So we went to the park and did nothing.

Plus, my feet were hurting too bad to even move.
Poor me.


THE MIRA WAS ON ASTRO!!!

LOL..



DAY 5: Leisure + Last minute shopping

Since our flight was in the afternoon, we figured we might do some last minute shopping around our hotel area.


There was a guy standing beside me and he was looking weirdly and smiling.

Maybe he was thinking "what the hell...lumah olang pon mau tangkap gamba kaa??"

lolololol. Ok he didn't say that in BM la....or out loud.
hm.


Waiting for our shuttle, at the lobby.

Well, good bye Hong Kong. See you when I see you.

Oh yeah, we almost miss our flight home. LOL

I DIDN'T KNOW EVEN THOUGH YOU CHECKED IN AT TERMINAL 2, YOU STILL HAVE TO GO TO TERMINAL 1 FOR DEPARTURE!!!

Crazy!!

Terminal 2, terminal 2 je lah!



Yeah, I had like hundreds of pictures, but of course laaaaa, too lazy to upload all. LOLOLOL

I have pictures from Feha's camera as well...that are still in her camera cause she's even more lazier than I am! So ha!!

6 comments:

  1. ohhhh
    ok jujur
    first org tgk gmbr smua
    nnt la baca
    hehe

    gila!! org mau bgambar dkat tengkorak tu jg!! ishhh! jeles ni.. huf huf hufff (bunyi jeles! wkakaka :p)

    ReplyDelete
  2. huahh, jeles siot. nk pegi jugakkkk.
    btw, nice post. even ko u letak pict je pun orang da bleh gelak. huhu.

    we wan more! we wan more! =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG u got feha posing. at last! after all these years finally feha berposing2 ;)

    p/s: feha if u r reading this jgn marahhhh tau. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute all those pics..
    comel comel... :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. pergh... from ur face i dhnmpak dah u were really2 happy..wa...envy2~~ dhlme tringn nkg HK/Taiwan/korea laaa..

    ReplyDelete
  6. ally: hahaha, ya mmg aku malas gila nk m-upload.nanti aku publish la.

    shad: x marah, aku posing pun standard je. sbb nak lompat pun x jadi. haha.

    ReplyDelete


-------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Here's a cookie. :)
-------------------------------------------------