Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Alia hates

I'm struggling here la pipol. What, you think I don't want to update kahhh?? GRR!

Wah, marah. Haha..

So yeah, Eid was normal this year..well, it was hella fun considering I didn't get to celebrate it last year (cause I was in Amerikah yall). I'm sure yours went swell too. No need to ask la kan, perhaps it was a bit mundane this year cause we are a year older, and you know what it means; the older you get, the more money you have to give..haha.

But I oso got duit raya what! Cause my grandma was like "Alia masih cucu Opah, nah duit raya"

And to think that I'm gonna leave her once I get married :(

I lap you Opah!!!

Now I'm depressed again..crap.

I mean how can I not be lah. I really don't want to leave my family but I oso want to be with him. I'm so torn..things wouldn't have been so complicated if I was born an American (lol, perasan omputeh kejap waddehel).

I love my family so darn much, and I love his family too.

This truly sucks balls.

Anyho, I received a very devastating news about someone I know whose name I shall not mention. But hey, if you're reading this (which I doubt cause you're so fucking stupid to use the internet), I just want to tell you that,

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. 

Yeah. I would have said it right to your fucking face if I have the rights to intervene.

But unfortunately, I don't. And plus, I know I shouldn't cause it'd just fuck everything up.

Wait, it's already fucked up.

And it's all your fault you fucking cheating son of a bitch.

You screwed your family over some dumb bitch with 3 kids.
Really? Another 3 more extra baggages?

And to my utmost surprise, SHE KNEW ABOUT YOUR CURRENT MARITAL STATUS. AND SHE'S A FUCKING TEACHER.

A TEACHER WAS SUPPOSED TO TEACH GOOD MORALES TO CHILDREN.

I have no respect left for you.
And you're supposed to be so fucking pious, a fatherly figure, and yet YOU HAVE BEEN CHEATING BEHIND YOUR FAMILY'S BACK FOR 2 FUCKING YEARS!!!!

You have 3 children OMG and the eldest is 17 years old who's taking his SPM THIS YEAR and a 12 year old daughter whose UPSR exam is TODAY.

Do you even know what you've done to them?? You've ripped every part of their soul when they found out about your extra marital affair THROUGH YOUR ARGUMENT WITH YOUR WIFE.

Just how heartless are you?

You came from a broken family yourself and you knew how hard it was for you growing up, and yet here you are, DOING THE SAME THING TO YOUR KIDS WHAT YOUR PARENTS DID TO YOU.

You are a full grown man, you're 40+ years old for heaven's sake. Use your fucking brain.

You have everything, what else do you want?

Oh wait, obviously a new vagina, you fucking dick.
BUT TO THINK ABOUT IT, HERS ISN'T ENTIRELY NEW, SOMEONE ELSE POPPED HER CHERRY. SO WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM HER YOU MOTHERFUCKER?!

Just someone to court cause you've got some self-esteem issues previously? And now you've moved to the city, you got to know some Datos and Datins, you've finally been to clubs and lounges, you think you're hot shit now?

Or you just need a new companion? Then why the fuck are you still with your wife, you selfish prick?!

You have been making your wife miserable these 2 years, you bitched at her for everything that she did, you bitched at her for everything that she did not do. She suffered mentally and physically just to try to make you happy for all the fucking time. You even blamed your wife for the death of your mother?? REALLY?

What did your wife do to deserve all these?!

I swear if she knew this is just your justification for YOU CHEATING ON HER, she wouldn't have suffered like this! I'm pretty sure she'd just clammed your puny balls to u-haul and let the truck drags you to YOUR BITCH.

I know it's hard for her to leave him because he's been her husband for 18 years, but I don't know what's the reason of keeping him any longer cause he clearly doesn't love her anymore.

It's bullshit talk when someone says they can be fair in polygamy. Ha. Right, as if you don't have preferences. As if you wouldn't compare.

I always thought shit like this wouldn't happen to anyone close to me and it's all a made up drama on TV...but boy, I was wrong.

/sigh

I'm just really...sad...can you not see what you've done to your wife? She's been crying for days, she looks so tired and vulnerable..can you not see what you've done to your children? They're really upset and angry...and I really really wish they wouldn't end up hating the world just because they have a fucked up father like you.

You've screwed up big time.

I will NEVER accept you as a family member EVER AGAIN.


What saddens me the most is that, I just can't understand WHY?

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHEAT?

9 comments:

  1. been there..gone thru it.. n still not able to understand why he cheats.. m still with him although i no longer trust him as much.. every words sounds like a lie... although he promised he's now a changed man.. i doubt it..n yeah, i still don't understand why he cheats after all that i've done

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'I will NEVER accept you as a family member EVER AGAIN.'

    that's the good word. me too, hate it! different people, differnt problem. it almost 3 years it screwed up my family..

    p/s: the entry is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fucked up. I hate this kinda sick men. And there are plenty of them! Blardy sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the beginning of the entry was like - "cis Alia dapat duet raya?! cis cis!"

    then the rest of it was like, "oo. tak baek lah buat gitu weh. hudoh molek perangai. duhh"

    anyway cheer up. sila jawab tag aku tuh cepat-cepat. muge-muge ko terhibur sesaat-due.

    ReplyDelete
  5. men(majority)..nowadays...so fucked up..they don't even know the meaning of appreciation...n always put the blame on us, women...

    ReplyDelete
  6. men(majority)..nowadays...so fucked up..they don't even know the meaning of appreciation...n always put the blame on us, women...

    ReplyDelete
  7. dandelion,
    Aww I'm soooo sorry to hear that...I know when you said you sometimes doubt it..but hey, maybe he's really a changed man you know. Sometimes maybe all they need is just a second chance. I KNOW this cause I've been, all I needed was a second chance to prove myself and trust me, I would never blow this chance away again, really.

    yumie ,
    Sorry to hear that yumie :( The wounds never did heal huh? But hey, I dunno about you, but the wound will eventually heals but as for him, HE WILL NEVER be able to forget the fact that he was the cause of it. Give him the guilt of a lifetime. And that's even more suffering than having the wound of being left behind.

    Afura,
    Me too. And to think we live in a pious world where most of them are just pretentious sobs.

    Khairie ,
    Wahh, nanti la aku buat tag kau tu, mcm banyak la pulakk hahaha

    cLovErX,
    Exactly! Tho I digress, I think both of the genders like to put the blame on each other..it's their justification for having the guilt feeling. It's like them saying "I only cheat because you did not take care of me". You know..

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg i pun still terfikir-fikir why lelaki have to cheat? why? after what we (women) hv done to them..soooo fucking dont understand.. and now i hv my own laki.. scarry gila.. pls pray for my marriage! and i'll pray for urs too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. si G.E.D.I.K.S,

    You know I'll always pray for you and your man!! Inshallah things will be great! Lagipon dia tak der menunjukkan ciri ciri lelaki playboy kan! Hahaha matiler ayat pedasss haha

    ReplyDelete


-------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Here's a cookie. :)
-------------------------------------------------