Monday, January 3, 2011

COMIC: eeerrr...not really a comic strip, but whatever.

Hi.

I'm back to work.
Yawn.

Yawn.

Yawwwwwwwn.

YAAAAWWWWWWWWNNNNN

PANG! lempangan sakti. LOL
(p/s: I need to remind meself not to type in Malay cause he said I have visitors that are non Malaysians *rolleyes LOLOLOL)



Anyhow, yeah, I'm back to work after my 2-weeks off......that explains my multiple updates ha!!


Well this is going to be a short update cause I gotta crap.
LOL, seriously.

I dunno why, it's like my office is my crap station...my bowel will not stop moving and I just HAVE to take a dump here.

Multiple times.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Yeah I know, disgusting. I KNOWWW


I seriously dread going back to the office not because of the work, or the people.......it's because....

Yes, my eyes emit laser!



MASSIVE ONLINE TRAFFIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVERYFUCKINGTIME!

I can't even BROWSE FOR SHIT!

It's the typical congestion between 1pm-2pm since EVERYFUCKINGBODY will massively swarm Facebook or any other shit that's not important.

Yes, including me..
..well, I usually don't make it, it's like they have a quota on how many people can browse or something, I don't know.

Or it's just the fact that my laptop isn't powerful enough to overtake the world.

I don't know.


It's like I have to constantly fight for a connection, yeahhh, congratulations [insert-company-name-here] (lol as if noone know where you work Alia), you have successfully instilled competitiveness in your employees!!!

Ok, I'm lazy and I have no tools to draw (lost my touch with MSPaint) but mostly because I'm lazy and it's time for my daily nap.

3 comments:

  1. that's the sign to crap

    next time got connection problems

    go crap

    lolololol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. online pakai network opis ke? stendet ah time lunch time.. time tu je security open firewall untuk facebook..

    p/s:ada yang sanggup xmakan sbb nak update status fb.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. kau tahu tak aku sekarang suda sibuk gila gila babeng.. tskk.. sudah la task kena masuk system banyak2.. eh tak best plak nak rage kat sini.. esok pasang skype!! buzz aku LOLx

    ReplyDelete


-------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Here's a cookie. :)
-------------------------------------------------