No seriously. If you think you know us so well, please think again. Did you know when we say one thing, we mean the other?
I've got this from an email from emak (haha, go figure, another woman) and I'm sure most of you oredi read it kann, but here I am stressing HOW TRUE it is from the perspective of a woman.
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!
5. Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)
6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a woman can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' . that will bring on a 'whatever'). - HAHAH!! INI KELAKAR GILA!! Sebab memang betul!
8. Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F-- YOU!
9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.
HAHAHA I can't believe I've used all these (with the exact meaning and intentions from the view of a woman) to Don SO MANY TIMES BEFORE!!!!
SO FRICKING MANY TIMES BEFORE!!!
Well, here's one thing that a man always says but he actually means another thing:
"Gimme a second, I'll do it for you"
It actually means, I'm busy playing a game/watching tv/picking my nose now, I'm just gonna procrastinate until you've forgot about it.
But this often times will get the woman to say #9, which will then lead to #3 then it will go to #5.
And when the man finally realizes that she's doing the work instead of him, he's gonna come and be the "gentleman" where he should have been in the first place and this often leads the woman to say #6.
And when she's finally done with the work that originally was intended to the man, she would say "thanks a lot for helping me" which actually means "THANKS FOR NOTHING. YOU'RE IN THE DOG HOUSE."
And when the man make some remarks like "I was gonna do it for you if you just wait...", she's gonna reply with a simple # 8.
Yeah, that's right, F--- YOU!!
See how good I am at giving an example???
I AM SPEAKING THROUGH EXPERIENCE BABY.