Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Alia's 25th Birthday (night celebration)

We went to a Mexican restaurant (the name slips my mind..apa ntah, La Verda? La Vargas? Whatever lah).




Handsome date for the night.

He dressed up just for me (minus the suit lah, gila apa pakai suit masuk mexican restaurant).

It was funny cause tak kisah lah dressy mana, bila keluar restoran tu je, semua bau Mexican..haha.

Ok this is a random entry, but I found this photo dalam FB aku, and tersengih sorang-sorang. Might as well share it here.

I guess I'm just missing him so much.

3 comments:

  1. so sweet...1st time zie tengok don in shirt - handsome wei....jaga bebaik nie alia..

    yes, kalau dah jauh - tgk gambar pung memang rindu kan..

    ReplyDelete


-------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Here's a cookie. :)
-------------------------------------------------