Wednesday, July 1, 2015

SPEED DRAW: How I doodle!

THIS IS A STICKY POST. SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW UPDATES!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey pipol!

I have created a YouTube account just for my art dumping!
The channel is still small, but at this rate, I'll be uploading a video everyday!

YouTube won't let me have my own URL yet, cause I don't have 500 subscribers/views/whatever and my channel is not 30-days old yet.

Whatevs YouTube.
Whatevs.

Anyway, since I can't have my own name on the URL, Imma upload 'em here! (and on my FB, and my Twitter)




Wanna see how I made this?



Check out the video here!



Or this?




Or even this?





I know some of you guys have probably seen a picture of this piece (cause I've already uploaded it a long time ago). But do you wanna see how I made the whole process??




And this one as well!






I have more waiting in line to be published!

Appreciate it if you guys gimme some feedback or something so that I'll know what pique your interest!

Since this is my first video editing experience I've ever had, I'm kinda...dumb about it.

ha.

You can search "Hello Apanie" and subscribe my channel! And I'll subscribe you back yah?

8 comments:

  1. beb, apakah dikau sudi untuk buatkan doodle untuk rumah aku? lukis atas canvas, pleasssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! berapa harga? nak menabung seposen sehari daripada sekarang hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahahah kalau doodle kat dinding rumah, tak de button "redo".

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you! Ni yang bersungguh-sungguh nak update lagi ni!

      Delete
  3. Oh yeah! more things to watch on YT sebab youtube tu dah macam ganti TV aku. Kahkahkahkah ok tak kelakar. tapi serius, tak tengok tv sgt dah skrg ni, lagipun tv malaysia ermmm zzzzz......

    All the best alia! Hopefully the next thing i know you are doing is vlogging sbb aku suka nau tengok vlog2 org ni ahaks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha aku tgk YouTube macam tgk TV jugak! Siap makan pun depan PC uols! Hahaha vlog tu Ada jugak terfikir. Tapi takkan nak buat video pasal makeup, aku tak de talent nak makeup makesup! Probably just about my life je kot, bosan gila! Hahahha

      Delete
  4. Hey alia, i have a request for you to doodle a bestfriend owl and cat, i mean if you want to doodle it, it would be my pleasure,, thank you so much for the inspiration and stuffs, you do enlighten me about doodling because i love to doodle, its just that im lack of creativity,, and im your biggest fan!! Do more doodle and comic, youre so funny,, seriously, i adore you and your doodling :")

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! An owl and a cat huh? Thank YOU for the idea!! I'll doodle it for you!

      Delete


-------------------------------------------------
Thanks! Here's a cookie. :)
-------------------------------------------------