Here’s a chance to see how well you really know your husband/boyfriend/lover. Cut, paste and fill in the answers, then shoot, you know what to do. The real challenge is to send it to your husband/boyfriend/lover to see how right you really are.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Comedy Central or Man vs Wild. He used to watch Hamtaro...haha!
2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Vinegar or Italian dressing or anything that's sour and tangy lah.
3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Most of Malay food..don't think he'll able to get used to it. Nasib lah, I love malay food!
Oh he can't stand durian!! Typical mat salleh *rolls eyes*
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Iced lemon tea satu! (I've influenced him..)
5. Where did he go to high school?
Oh crap. I don't remember..he changed schools lotsa times. Middle school in Salisbury.. I think. But I do remember he mentioned about having lots of black people. Hahaaaaa! Racism mengancam.
6. What size shoes does he wear?
Size 12 US, but I think he wears size 9 Malaysian.
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
James Bond series. The whole series.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Subway. That meatball thingymajic..I don't remember lah the name.
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Cheese pizza. Plain and boring :p
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Err..I dunno. Don't think he likes cereal. He would spend most of his morning to prepare a good breakfast.
11. What would he never wear?
Wife beater. Otherwise he'd look like perogol bersiri. Haha!
12. What is his favorite sports team?
He hates sports.
13. Who did he vote for?
As for their latest election, McCain vs Obama, he would have voted for Obama, but since he was here in Malaysia, sooo..he voted for Alia. Haahaaahaaaaaa
14. Who is his best friend?
Hahahahahahahahahahahaahha perasantan kan aku ni.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
A lot of things. hahaha
16. What is his heritage?
German and Native American. Sometimes I wonder if his ancestors were Nazis or not..HAHAHAHA
17. What is his favourite colour?
Blue. Neon blue? Or was it cyan blue? Eh, I forgot...
18. What is his habit?
Whenever he's concentrating while playing a game, he'd have his tongue out....hahah I dunno how to explain it, but it's hilarious!
19. What is he proud of?
His big ass computer screen, his computer's capacity..and I think he's proud of me. Because I'm the only Asian in his family. HAHAHA!
20. Lastly, do you think he will read this?
Yea. cause I just asked him to. HAHAHA